Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another Headache Update

Since my last post, I have gotten much worse and today I am much better! Over the weekend I participated in the "my head hurts so bad, that everything I eat comes back up diet". Lost 10 lbs in 2 days! Also during the weekend I busted a blood vessel in my eye. The "evil eye" I give my kids really is an evil eye now! They shiver in fear! Haha

On Monday my doctor put me in the hospital for more tests and to really give me lots of antibiotics. They found I had a SEVERE sinus infection. When I arrived the nurses weren't very nice. The one getting me in my room was really rude. Then she tortured me by having trouble with getting my IV in. I told her that I'm a hard stick, and I'm dehydrated and told her where my IV usually ends up. She didn't listen and stuck me 6 different times before giving up! After coming back from my CT scan she was there waiting for me to try again. This time she got my IV in place, in the exact spot that I told her would work! I could go on and on about the nurses (some great and some not), but I won't bore you.

Anyway, I came home Wednesday. Today I have felt pretty nauseous and dizzy. Hopefully all that goes away soon. I have to go back to work tomorrow! Thanks for all your prayers and keep checking back for that giveaway!

No comments: