It's Thursday Think Tank with making rebecca lynne. I'm really proud of what I accomplished this past week. I really wanted more finishes, but I get distracted easily.
1. The ruffle skirt for my daughter.
2. The treasure box pouch for my coworker.
4. Finished another row on my hexagon quilt!
Need to work on...
1. Equalizer quilt for my brother. He just won 1st place in the world finals in his car stereo competition for the 2nd year in a row! So I really need to get this done for Christmas.
2.Buy fabric for my father-in-laws Christmas quilt. It's going to be in all batiks, which is a bit outta my price range at the moment.
3. And don't forget about the mystery quilt and BOM I'm working on with my guild!
Well I have many more ideas running around in my head, but I'll save those for next week!