Monday, September 19, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!!!

Thank you Kasi at Thoughts from me! for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award! 

 There are rules to this award...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you've picked for the award.

Here are seven things about me...
1. I'm a slow reader.
2. I love the idea of being organized, but just can't get there myself.
3. I once told my friends I was moving to the middle of nowhere. A few months later I accidentally found myself in the middle of Nowhere, OK. Just a few miles from my house.
4. I'm deathly afraid of snakes! But I love watching them from a safe distance.
5. I love to sew while listening/singing to my iPod, but my family doesn't appreciate it. Haha!
6. I think Lady Gaga is cool.
7. I am extremely shy.

So, I have to pass this award on to 15 people...Here's my list of winners!
Make sure you check out all these wonderful blogs! Thanks Kasi for my award!

4 comments:

Teresa F. said...

Thank you very much for the award, Erica. It's quite rewarding to know that my blog is visited by so many people and that you appreciate my work.

Teresa F. said...

P.S.- I forgot to mention I'm your newest follower.
Thanks again.

Karen said...

Thank you Erica for The Versatile Blogger Award! Variety is the spice of life and so much still to do.

Wendy said...

Erica! You are such a doll :) Thank you so much for the award but thank you more for letting me know you enjoy my ramblings!!! You made my heart smile brightly and I dearly thank you for that!! ~~ Wendy of Why-Knot :) P.S. What'd your kids think of "lunch with mom" trip ?? :)