Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing


A. Age: 39

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes

D. Dogs: Ghosty is our dog. He's half chihuahua and half mutt. His mother was a giant chihuahua. I thought I was getting a small dog until I saw her.

E. Essential start to your day: Hugs from my youngest. She gives the best hugs.

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or Silver: Depends on my mood

H. Height: 5'2"

I. Instruments you play: Played clarinet and piano in Jr High.

J. Job title: Senior Secretary, mother, wife

K. Kids: 3 girls ages 19, 15, and 5

L. Live: Oklahoma

M. Mother's name: Carol

N. Nicknames: I don't really have any, but my youngest has started calling me Mommyca Sue. It's my name Erica Sue but replaced with Mommy.

O. Overnight hospital stays: 8 different hospital visits for various reasons.

P. Pet peeve: People messing with my stuff, whether it be at work or at home.

Q. Quote from a movie: Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want? What do you WANT? - From The Notebook

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: a brother

T. Time you wake up: 6:30am

U. Underwear: Yes please

V. Vegetable you hate: It would be easier to list the ones I like. Haha...I really can't stand cooked carrots, I can eat them raw though.

W. What makes you run late: My husband, he calls it running on Indian time.

X. X-Rays you've had: So many I should glow in the dark according to my mother.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I really like my taco soup.

Z. Zoo animal: I like watching the lions, tigers, snakes, and alligators.

7 comments:

Kasi said...

You should share the Taco Soup recipe :)

Ixy said...

I'm with you on the veggies - sometimes I worry I'm going to get scurvy from my aversion to vegetables. Or is scurvy from not having fruit? No problems with the sweet stuff.

Jodi said...

I don't like people messing with my stuff either.

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

I hate cooked carrot too! It's nice to know that I'm not the only weirdo out there. ;)

BrSpiritus said...

@ Ixy: Scurvy is vitamin C deficiency so definitely sour fruits lol.

The Vintage Recipe Blog

I am Harriet said...

Why do people have to mess with our stuff anyway? ggrrrr...


Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/i-spent-my-saturday-celebrating-jim-hensons-75th-birthday-thanks-to-google/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

Sarah May said...

I'm glowing too then according to my x-rays.

I saw you've started a couple of things on your list and have finished your print. Good luck with the sale. Brilliant!