Friday, June 13, 2008
1. Finishing A's blanket is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." ; it's from Miss Piggy.
3. Kasi inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best covered in chocolate.
5. I was remarrying my husband in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is when it's cool and breezy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing my game, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and reading and Sunday, I want to go see my inlaws!
Friday, June 6, 2008
1. Idle hands are just looking for trouble.
2. I love standing in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when I get home and my baby greetings me with a big hug.
4. The last tea I drank was unsweetened iced tea.
5. I like to read in the Summer.
6. My mother always said to never pass up a good shoe sale.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include cleaning my closet and Sunday, I want to read and loom knit.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
You Are An ISFJ
You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.
In love, you express your emotions through actions.
Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well!
At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time.
You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.
How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented.
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut.