Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Flower Wednesday

It's One Flower Wednesday! Last week I decided I was going to get one row finished on my quilt. Well I almost didn't make it! I was bummed out this past weekend and didn't want to sew anything! But last night I was able to add the last 2 flowers to this row! 
2 more rows to go!

I got some exciting hexie news this week! I was accepted into the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap group! Since my matching/i-spy quilt is almost done, I wanted to continue my hexie addiction doing something different. So all the flowers I receive from this group will be going into a quilt just for ME! My 1st swap partner is Celine from the UK. I've already got my fabric chosen and cut out for her flowers. I can't wait to see what she makes for me.
 
Can ya tell I'm excited? Haha!

10 comments:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

So close to being finished!
Your garden is gorgeous, I really like the purple stepping stones.

Lolita said...

The purple really makes the flowers pop...love it

Raewyn said...

Wow so close to being finished!! You quilt is stunning - very bright and cheery. Hope you have fun with your Inchy Swap adventure.

annemieke said...

Love the purple material, looks stunning. Groetjes Annemieke.

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Your flowerw are beautiful love the color

Karen said...

Good for you!!! And, yes, I can tell you are excited!!!

Kari @ The Purple Quiltapotamus said...

Oh wow - what a beautiful quilt! Congrats for getting into the swap, I'm sure you'll get some lovely fabric!!

Pat said...

Your quilt is looking great! Love the purple.

Teresa F. said...

Almost finished. You must be delighted. The quilt looks fantastic.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I was just blog cruising trying to catch up on some that I haven't read in a while, and I LOVE your flower garden!! :) I'm hooked on hexies right now so I love seeing everyone's flowers.