Tuesday, May 20, 2008
These didn't take very long to finish at all. I was just lazy on weaving in the loose ends before taking a picture. I don't like weaving ends in at all! Now I just need to wash them and mail them to Krystal.
For those of you that would like more information about these blocks or would like the pattern go to Krystal's Blog to see what she does with them!
Friday, May 16, 2008
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to eat cooked spinach or carrots!
2. Graduation reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my girls.
4. Quilting and geocaching are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons make lemonade.
6. Going to Falls Creek for church camp is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include loom knitting like crazy and Sunday, I want to go to church!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Well I guess it's time I get one of these blog thingies. I've been doing a lot of searching online for instructions and patterns on loom knitting and crocheting and everybody in the craft world seems to have a blog to post their stuff. So here is my blog on crafting, kids, and whatever else I feel like talking about. Now I gotta find my camera charger so I can post some pictures of my projects. :)