Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm Back!

I actually got back last Saturday, but I've been busy catching up with everything.

This was my youngest daughters 1st plane ride. I think she enjoyed it. She kept saying, "This is AWESOME!" over and over and over.


As soon as I got off the plane in Dallas and climbed in my Daddy's truck I slipped and slammed my foot against the door. I believe I broke my toe.
What do you think? The next morning it was even blacker. It's now 9 days later and while the coloring is back to normal, my toe still hurts as bad as it did in this picture. I have it all taped up and am babying it, not much else to do for it.

So, the day after I broke my toe, my brother had surgery. He's doing great! I believe he's trying to get in touch with his feminine side.
I just noticed my right toe and his right foot were hurt. Yep we are related! Haha!

On Tuesday of this week I decided to start the 17 Day Diet. It's not too bad, except I don't care for veggies and that's the majority of what you eat. I'm on day 4 now and am finally getting the hang of what to eat or not eat. I've already lost 8 lbs! (I have a LOT of weight to lose, so no this isn't too fast for me.) I feel great too with lots of energy! I have a reunion coming up in June and I am dancing at an event in Dallas a week after that. Can't say anymore about the dance thing, but hopefully as it gets closer there will be info online I can link to. Then after it's over there will be a video of it on YouTube and I can tell all!

I'm so excited for tomorrow! Will have to contain my excitment and post pics tomorrow.

No comments: