Thursday, May 19, 2011

Taste the Rainbow!

I *heart* rainbow colors!
In April I participated in my 1st fabric swap EVER over at Bolo Heads. Coincidentally, it was Robyn's 1st swap ever to host. Well I received my fabric last night! I have really enjoyed playing with my new fabric. I can't wait to put these into a quilt!


Just a little peek...
And a little more...Don't want to overwhelm you...
 Is it just me, or are these charm squares gorgeous!
 Oooo & ahhhh!
These will make me the perfect quilt!
200 4" charm squares just begging for me to make into a quilt! Now time to shop for some coordinating white fabric (for the clouds of course) and maybe a touch of black, just so I have all the colors covered.
Thanks Robyn & DJ for all your hard work!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

This makes me want to know how to quilt so I can have that pretty fabric!