Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Flower Wednesday

Wow, this is a really bad picture! I took this with my cell phone because once again my teenage daughter has misplaced my camera. Hopefully next week I will have a better picture to post.

Well I'm posting this a little before Wednesday because I have a very busy day planned tomorrow. I have a funeral for my 15 yr old daughters 2nd grade teacher in the morning. Then tomorrow evening I'll be flying to Dallas because my brother is having surgery on Thursday. I'm not real sure what's going on with my brother. Last night my Dad told me it's outpatient surgery and I don't need to make the trip. Then tonight he calls and says he's booked a flight for me and my 4 yr old daughter. So just say a prayer for us to have a nice flight and for my brother and dad.

Time to go read the airport regulations on what kind of sewing stuff I can bring with me. Have a great week everybody!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Your blooms looks so cute. Happy Stitching,

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Beautiful flower! Wishing you and your daughter a safe trip.

Karen said...

An excellent flower and I hope all goes well with your brothers surgery. Wishing you a safe trip.