Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One Flower Wednesday

Wow this month has gone by fast! I can't believe it's been forever since I blogged! Well time to get back on track.

I'm still working on the last row of my i-spy matching quilt. I just haven't been in a sewing mood this month. I've managed to get 3 more flowers made.
Ooppss looks like I'll have 2 OSU hexies on the same row. I tried to get all my pieces spread out so they aren't next to each other. Oh well, it will be fine. :)

And I will leave you with a picture of the Christmas tree in my office.

13 comments:

Hilachas said...

Your "I-Spy" hexies are so cute. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea.

Nata said...

Deine Blümchen sind ganz wunderbar! Weiter so!

Liebe Grüße!

annemieke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annemieke said...

Very nice hexies and so colorful

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Your flowers are beautiful,thanks for sharring your tree in the office happy quilting jinnie

Raewyn said...

Your i-spy hexies are very cute - a great idea! I'd love to do one like that one day.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Great I-Spy hexie flowers!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Love the I-Spy hexies you have shared with us. Have a great Stitching December!

Bquiltin said...

Hey friend... you are an Oklahoma OSU fan... the one and only state winner!

Karen said...

So cute, I love all the fussy cutting!

Becky G said...

Your fussy cut flowers make me happy, as does your tree! I got distracted from my sewing for a bit, but life happens! At least my hexi's are not live flowers, or they would have perished in October & November. See you next week! B

Maria said...

What a great idea for your flowers. They look terrific

Lucy | Charm About You said...

The hexies look gorgeous and I'm sure it will look amazing when it's done :)