Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One Flower Wednesday

Whew, I'm on a roll today! This is my 3rd blog post today. Guess I'm playing catch up for the lack of blogging in October. So, if you haven't read my other posts today, then go take a look. I have some exciting stuff happening around here!

So now for your viewing pleasure I have some different hexies to show you! I'm still working on my I-spy hexies, but I thought I'd change things up a bit and show you want I created for my partner for the Inchy Hexagon Swap.


I need to work on my photography skills. These flowers are much prettier in person! I sent these flowers to Celine in the UK.


8 comments:

Brook said...

I like both flowers, but the one on the right with the pink polka dots, reminds me of 31 flavors ice cream. It is a popular ice cream shop. Have a good week.
Blessings, Brook

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Love your flowers! :o)

Hilachas said...

I really like your flowers. What pretty colors you've chosen.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Wonderful flowers!!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty flowers - I agree with Brook, it does remind you of 31 Flavors.

Maria said...

Celine is lucky to receive these pretty flowers.

Karen said...

Celine is going to love them!

Birdie said...

Very nice, love the purple.