Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Goodies

I love getting goodies in the mail! I also love the Daily Deal at Missouri Star Quilt Co. Last week they had this Minkee charm pack on sale for under $2! So of course I had to order one and since the shipping is only $5 I had to buy something else. 

I love all the vintage quilts I've seen around blogland. I love the fabrics, the quilt squares, everything. Only problem is, when I go fabric shopping and look at the vintage fabrics, I don't really like it in person. I'm the type who shops for that one gorgeous fabric and then builds my quilt design around it. None of the vintage fabrics really jumped out at me in person. I know, I'm weird. So I thought I would start out with this little vintage charm pack and build from there. I may even make me one of these little treasure boxes out of my charm pack.

Thanks to everybody who commented on my hexie flower yesterday. Comments make me smile. And welcome to all the new people who have started following my little blog. I've neglected my blog for awhile, I'm hoping having a few readers will encourage me to keep up with it better.

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

I love where you said shipping was only $5 so you had to buy something else....we could be related. I love that punctuation charm pack! You should be able to build a great quilt from that!